ACNE DEFENSE GREEN CLAY MASK
- An anti acne clay mask that removes toxins to combat recurring acne and skin damage from pollution.
- An acne face mask supercharged with matcha tea and tamanu oil, it detoxifies and mattifies your skin in just 10 minutes.
- Eucalyptus and neem oil provide a soothing experience, while French Green Clay draws out deep-dwelling impurities to unclog pores.
- Salicylic acid in the face mask minimises the appearance of acne scars, pimples and blemishes.
- A perfect non comedogenic clay mask for congested, acne prone skin.
- Acne Breakouts
- Clogged Pores
- Excess Oil
All Ingredients: Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerine, Bentonite, French Green Clay, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, PPG-33 Butyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Octenidine HCl, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Melia azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lactobacillus/Pear Juice Ferment Filtrate (and) Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract (and) Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (and) Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract (and) Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract (and) Houttuynia Cordata Extract (and) Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Stearyl Dimethicone (and) Octadecene, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate (and) Triethyl Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, CI 77288
The Scent- Fresh, green, earthy
The Texture- Thick creamy clay
Makes Skin Feel- Clean, refreshed, moisturized
Makes Skin Look- Poreless, brighter, radiant
1. APPLY- Slather an even layer of mask all over the face.
2. RELAX - Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
3. RINSE - Wash off with lukewarm water.
Q. Is it okay to use on oily skin?
A. The mask is a perfect match for oily skin as it helps remove excess oilo from clogged pores.
Q. How often can I use this?
A. You can use this 2-3 times a week.
Q. What to use after the mask?
A. You can apply your regular moisturizer or serum after applying the mask.
Q. Is this suitable for sensitive skin?
A. It is suitable for all skin types, especially for skin prone to the occasional redness and itchiness. We would recommend doing a patch test to check how your skin reacts to the product.
Q. How does it help avoiding pollution?
A. Pollution greatly affects your skin, especially if you have a busy schedule. Use this mask twice or thrice a week to rid your skin off the dullness caused by pollution, in addition to oiliness, breakouts, dark spots and acne scars.