with natural botanicals
- Made with French Pink Clay, and Vitamin C rich Kakadu Plum
- A clay mask made with the potent blend of multiple brighteners, antioxidants, and hydrators.
- Combination of Kaolin and Bentonite helps clear up pigmentation and nasties from skin's surface.
- This Vitamin C face mask boasts a combination of Vitamin rich Kakadu plum and Acerola Cherry.
- Moisture magnet hyaluronic acid plumps de-hydrated cells to provide a nourishing bout of hydration.
- Dark spots
The Scent- Fresh, fruity, citrusy
The Texture- Thick creamy clay
Makes Skin Feel- Moisturized & supple
Makes Skin Look- Firm & radiant
1. APPLY- Slather an even layer of mask all over the face.
2. RELAX - Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
3. RINSE - Wash off with lukewarm water.
Q. What percentage of Vitamin C does this contain?
A. 15% Vitamin C extracts
Q. Can this be used along with the Hyaluronic serum?
A. Yes, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C can be used together
Q. Can this be used with the retinol serum?
A. We'd advice you not to use Vitamin C and Retinol together
Q. Does this mask help in hydrating skin too?
A. This face mask comes with hydrating hyaluronic acid that makes skin look plump and bouncy. It provides skin nourishment that detoxifies and enriches skin for a fresh, brightened appearance.
Q. How does brighten the skin?
A. The pink clay clears stubborn pigmentation marks to lighten skin’s complexion
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It's clearly giving my skin an instant glow which I'm loving but I can't see any long lasting one. I mean my skin is getting to normal the next day. I have just used it twice. Have to wait atleast a month for exact results
I Just loved this mask...This mask has given a really good glow. Will really recommend it to my family and friends as well.
It's quite effective
After using for few days the result r visible I would highly recommend this mask
i started using this product it gives reault day by day