GLOW C VITAMIN C SLEEP MASK
- Vitamin C rich Sleeping Mask with ceramides & hyaluronic acid
- Recovers skin’s lost radiance while you sleep and gives you glowing skin the next morning
- Contains Vitamin C derived from pineapple, pumpkin oil & blood orange
- Brightens complexion overnight - by promoting cell turnover
- Lightens stubborn dark spots, pigmentation and makes your face glow
- Tired Looking Skin
- Uneven Skintone
- Clogged Pores
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
The Scent- Citrusy fresh
The Texture- Rich luxurious gel
Makes Skin Feel- Nourished & moisturized
Makes Skin Look- Bright, radiant & glowy
1. Apply a thin layer evenly on to the face and massage well.
2. Leave it on overnight and rinse off in the morning.
3. Use this as the last step to your night-time skincare routine.
Q. Can this be used daily as a moisturizer?
A. It is meant to be used at night as the last step to your skincare routine. It helps lock in and enhance he action of the products that go before this.
Q. What is the added benefit of a sleeping mask?
A. A sleeping mask helps seal in your serums, oils, moisturizrs & enhances their functions during the night.
Q. Can it be used on sensitive, acne-prone skin?
A. Yes. It is carefully made with a balanced combination of active ingredients and natural botanicals, to suit all skin types.
Q. When should I use this?
A. Use this as the last step to you nighttime skincare routine. After cleansing, toning, serum & moisturizer.
Q. Does it help with hyperpigmentation?
A. Yes, it contains naturally derived Vitamin C & hyaluronic acid, which together help with dryness and hyperpigmentation.
Q. What does it actually do?
A. Formulated with lotus flowers, white camellia seed oil, this redefining leep mask reaches the deepest layers of your skin to stimulate cell turnover and restore a healthy hydrated glow. It brightens the complexion, improves elasticity, and also helps clear clogged pores and prevent acne.
Q. Can this be used on extremely dry skin?
A. Yes, it can. But we'd recommend the Moisture Infusion Hyaluronic Sleeping Mask instead, since that is especially formulated to hydrate dry skin.
Q. Can this be used as a stand-alone product?
A. You can absolutely use this on its own. But best results can be seen when used in combination with serums and moisturizers.
Q. How long does it take to show results?
A. Skin will feel plumper after the very first use, and more permanent results can be seen after 3 weeks of persistent use.