GLOW REVIVING VITAMIN C SERUM
- Supercharged with antioxidants and vitamin C from superfruits like kakadu plum and acerola cherry
- The face serum is concoction of potent ingredients that help boost collagen production, accelerate repair and smoothen fine lines.
- Weightless, quick absorbing, water base formula, it illuminates the complexion, and eliminates dullness and dark spots.
- A glow serum infused with moisture magnet hyaluronic acid
- It contains no nasty chemicals, and makes skin noticeably brighter, and more radiant.
- Uneven Skintone
- Dehydrated Skin
- Premature Ageing
The Scent- Citrusy floral
The Texture- Water-based, light weight
Makes Skin Feel- Petal-soft & dewy
Makes Skin Look- Brighter, glowy and spotless
1. Pump 3-4 drops of the face serum onto your palm.
2. Apply in dots all over the face.
3. Massage in an upward circular motion until completely absorbed.
4. For best results, use in the morning and evening, followed by a sunscreen.
Q. What is the percentage of Vitamin C in the Vitamin C Glow Revealing Serum?
Q. Can I apply hyaluronic serum and vitamin c serum at the same time?
A. Yes. However, its best to apply the Vitamin C serum at night. And the Hyaluronic serum in the day.
Q. Is it okay to use everyday?
A. Yes, it is the ideal serum for daily use.
Q. How many times a dau should I apply?
A. You can apply this twice a day.
Q. What is the % of Hyaluronic acid in this?
A. It has 90% Hyaluronic acid.
Q. Should I use a moisturizer after this?
A. Yes, every serum should be followed by a moisturizer.
Q. What is the form of vitamin c used in this product? is it ascorbic acid or a derivative?
A. We are using the most natural form of Vitamin C sourced from super fruits kakadu plum and acerola cherries. Since it's the natural form, it is in its most stable state, and highly active on skin cells.
Q. When should I use this and how?
A. This could be used in your morning regime . Use it after a toner or cleanser and follow it to up with a sunscreen.
Q. Will it lighten my skin?
A. Hey, this will help brighten your skin complexion, giving you a clearer look.
Q. Is it in pump or dropper form?
A. It is in dropper form.
Q. How is it different from the hyaluronic serum?
A. The two serums serve different purposes. One is for dry skin related issues and the other is for glowing skin.
Q. Can I use it during the day?
A. While Vitamin C is safe to use for day time use, we'd recommend layering on a good amount of sunscreen to avoid photo sensitivity.
Q. Can I mix it with Salicylic acid serum?
A. Mixing Vitamin C with Salicylic acid (anti acne serum) reduces its potency. You can use the Vitamin C serum in the day time before using any day cream. Use the anti acne Zit Zapping Serum at night, before using any night cream.
Q. Can I use it on dry skin?
A. Yes, this serum is suitable for dry skin.