ZIT ZAPPING SERUM
- A potent blend of salicylic acid and purifying botanicals like tea tree & clary sage oils
- A quick absorbing, non-comedogenic anti-acne treatment.
- Concentrated with salicylic acid, it helps remove acne and pimple scars
- This acne serum is formulated with neem, tea tree, soybean seed & clary sage oils to prevent the formation of new zits
- Its antiseptic properties promote skin healing and prevent acne as well as blemishes.
- Acne scars
- Stubborn Spots
The Scent- Fresh, green, earthy
The Texture- Water-based, light weight
Makes Skin Feel- Soft & supple
Makes Skin Look- Clear & blemish free
1. Pump 3-4 drops of the face serum onto your palm.
2. Apply in dots all over the face.
3.Massage in upward circular motion until completely absorbed.
4. For best results, use in the morning and evening, followed by a sunscreen.
Q. What is the percentage of Salicylic acid in the zit zapping serum?
Q. Is it suitable for oily skin type?
A. Yes, it balances oil level, removes dead cells and unclogs pores.
Q. When to use this?
A. Use this after your daily toner and before the moisturizer.
Q. How many times a day should we use this?
A. You may use this twice a day, but make sure to use adequate sunscreen when using this during the day time.
Q. Can I use this along with the Vitamin C serum?
A. Mixing acids can alter its pH, which can reduce the effectiveness of both.
Q. Does it make this skin look oily?
A. Since it is a water based serum , it does not make the skin oily and gets absorbed quickly. You could use it before stepping out of the house but do not forget to layer it with moisturizer.
Q. Can it remove a mole?
A. No it doesn’t remove mole. Moles can only be removed by clinical procedures, and they're not acne. This is an Anti Acne Face Serum Which removing zits scars and blemishes.
Q. Can I use this under the age of 18?
A. While our products are safe to use for any age since this has salicylic acid concentrate. However, we would recommend you to do a patch test on your knee or elbow before using it on your face.
Q. How do I use this?
A. You could include this in your CTM routine and apply it after toning it and follow it up with a moisturizer as well.