TIME REVERSE SLEEP MASK
- A rich anti-ageing face mask for firmer, tighter skin
- Works overnight to rejuvenate the skin and fight fine lines
- Makes skin feel nourished & hydrated
- Powered with retinol Pomegranate and Frankincense oil
- Makes skin look well-rested, plump & youthful
- Fine Lines
- Age Spots
- Loss of Elasticity
- Dark Circles
The Scent- Fruity & floral
The Texture- Rich luxurious gel
Makes Skin Feel- Nourished & hydrated
Makes Skin Look- Well-rested, plump & youthful
1. Apply a thin layer evenly on to the face and massage well.
2. Leave it on overnight and rinse off in the morning.
3. Use this as the last step to your night-time skincare routine.
Q. Can this be used daily as a moisturizer?
A. It is meant to be used at night as the last step to your skincare routine. It helps lock in and enhance the action of the products that go before this.
Q. At what age can I start using this mask?
A. You can use this product is you are 25 years of age or above. Since these have anti ageing properties, 25 is the best age to start addressing these issues early.
Q. Can I use this mask in the morning?
A. Your skin does all kinds of damage control and cell regeneration at night when you are asleep. Since this is an overnight mask, we would recommend using it twice a week, only at night for the ingredients to work actively.
Q. Is it suitable for oily skin?
A. Retinol works wonders on dry, oily, or mature skin, providing the face with volume while lifting and firming, while also reducing the appearance of dark spots.
Q. Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
A. Retinol works well across skin types, however, when it comes to sensitive skin we always recommend patch testing before using any product.
Q. How long does it take to show results?
A. You can see visible results after 3-4 weeks of consistent use.
Q. Can I use this as a standalone product?
A. While it is fine to use this as a stand-alone product, best result can be seen when combined with a serum and moisturizer.
Q. What does retinol actually do?
A. Retinoids reduce fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin color. Additional benefits include fading age spots and softening rough patches of skin.
Q. When should this be used in the routine?
A. The retinol sleep mask should be the last step to your night time routine. It comes after your serum and moisturizer.
Q. Is it too heavy for acne prone skin?
A. Not at all, the mask is extremely light, with a gel-like texture.
Get free spatula with Face Masks products
- FREE Full size Pink Clay Mask above 999
- FREE vitamin C 5 piece kit above 1899
- FREE vitamin C piece kit + GuaSha above 2499