SKIN AWAKENING MOISTURIZING SERUM
- This vitamin-boost moisturizing serum energizes your skin every morning, while gently soothing sensitive or irritated areas
- Acts as a face moisturizer that rejuvenates the skin with icy peppermint oil and soothing lavender oil
- A face serum formulated with high-quality spent grain wax, cold-pressed argan oil and shea butter
- No nasty chemicals like parabens, alcohol and phthalates - gentle on skin and free of side-effects
- Tired Looking Skin
The Scent- Minty fresh
The Texture- Light weight, gel-emulsion
Makes Skin Feel- Soft, smooth and bouncy
Makes Skin Look- Nourished & awake
1. Dispense out 2-3 pumps of the face serum onto your palms
2. Apply serum to clean face every morning.
3. Reapply as needed for instant freshness.
Q. What is the best time to use it?
A. The best time to use the serum is in the morning, for an instant re-energized look.
Q. Is it good for oily skin?
A. Yes, it is non-greasy and non-oily.
Q. Will this serum be effective for acne prone skin?
A. The skin awakening moisture boost serum should be dotted all over the spots on your face that are prone to acne and irritation. The ingredients work well to calm the skin and give you the much-needed boost to start your day.
Q. Is it useful for during winters on normal skin?
A. It is suitable to use during all seasons.
Q. Can I use this after a moisturizer?
A. Yes you can, but the serum also works as a moisturizer and you must use a sunscreen every time you step outside
Q. How is it different from the Vitamin C serum?
A. Skin awakening moisture boost is a moisturizer which energizes fatigued skin and gently soothes sensitive or irritated areas. While Vitamin C face serum being supercharged with antioxidants boosts collagen production, accelerates repair and smoothens expression lines and eliminates dullness and dark spots by neutralizing free radicals see less
Q. Can I use this at night?
A. You can use this at any hour of the day
Q. Which is better? This or the vitamin C serum?
A. They serve different purposes. You can use this in the morning for a more awakened look while Vitamin C can be used later in the day for a subtle glow.
Q. Is it suitable for under 18 skin?
A. The products are completely safe for use above the age of 10. However, for younger kids, we recommend a patch test before, to check for any allergies etc. as they have extremely sensitive skin