10% NIACINAMIDE SPOT CORRECTOR SERUM
- A waterlight, non greasy serum formulated with 10% niacinamide & 1% Zinc.
- Helps fade dark spots, minimize the appearance of pores.
- Reduces redness and irritation, while improving the overall skin texture.
- Zinc acts as an antioxidant that helps rejuvenate and correct the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Also contains Vitamins E and B5, along with Hyaluronic acid.
- Dark Spots
- Acne scars
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven texture
The Scent- Citrusy
The Texture- Light weight, gel-like.
Note : Due to high percentage of Niacinamide in the serum, some white crystallization may appear in the bottle rims, caused by spillage. This is simply the Niacinamide compound coming into contact with oxygen and is completely stable and safe to use.
Makes Skin Feel- Soft & Even textured
Makes Skin Look- Clear & Spotless
1. Take 4-5 drops of the face serum onto your palm
2. Apply in dots all over the face and neck
3. Gently pat in with fingertips.
4. For best results, use in the morning and evening, followed by a sunscreen.
Q. What is niacinamide?
Ans - Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B₃ found in food and used as a dietary supplement and medication.
Q. What are the benefits of niacinamide?
Ans - It helps fade dark spots, smooth out the skin texture, help minimize the appearance of pores and prevent acne.
Q. Who can use niacinamide?
Ans - It is suitable for all skintypes.
Q. When can you use niacinamide?
Ans - You can apply it during the day as well as night
Q. What ingredients are present in it?
Ans - All Ingredients: Aqua, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates / Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Silanetriol (and) Hyaluronic Acid,Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Zinc PCA, Punica Granatum(Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, D-Panthenol, Perfume, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
Q. There are some white deposits on the outside of the bottle. Is it safe to use?
Ans - Yes absolutely. The serum is completely safe and stable in nature. The white crystallization happen due to the high percentage of the Niacinamide compound used in our serum coming in contact with oxygen, due to spillage.