with natural botanicals
- A hydrating face mask that resets your skin overnight, by erasing the impact of stress and fatigue.
- Cucumber and chamomile smoothen, plump and perfect the skin while you sleep.
- Works overnight to reverse the damaging effects of UV, pollution and smoke on skin.
- Anti-oxidant concentrated formula sinks into the skin to work from within.
- Uplifting fragrance of bulgarian rose leaves you feeling relaxed.
- Hyaluronic acid continuously infuses high doses of moisture to the skin.
- Dehydrated Skin
- Excess sebum
The Scent- Floral rose
The Texture- Bouncy, watery, lightweight gel
Makes Skin Feel- Hydrated & plump
Makes Skin Look- Bright, awake & well-rested
1. Scoop out a generous layer and massage onto cleansed face and neck.
2. Leave on overnight for deep hydration.
3. Rinse off in the morning.
4. Can be used nightly, as the final step of your bedtime routine.
Q. Can it be used as a moisturizer?
A. sleeping masks should be used two to three times a week, but you can use it in place of your moisturizer as long as your skin can tolerate it.
Q. What is the texture like?
A. It is a water-based, lightweight, gel-like texture.
Q. Can I use it during the day?
A. Yes, it is safe to use during the day as well.
Q. How does a sleep mask work?
A. Sleep masks are designed to help ingredients penetrate more deeply as you sleep, an overnight mask works both as a barrier and sealant. A light coating of this product prevents dirt and dust from closing in on your pores and locks in your other active products, letting all the goodness work more effectively without evaporating away.
Q. When should I use this?
A. Use this as the last step to you nighttime skincare routine. After cleansing, toning, serum & moisturizer.
Q. Is it fragrance free?
A. It has the natural fragrance of Bulgarian Roses.
Q. Can I use a night cream after this?
A. You can use a night cream before applying the Water Sleeping Mask. Use the mask as the last step for your skincare routine.
Q. Can I use it along with the vitamin C serum?
A. Hey, yes you can. However, make sure to let the serum settle into your skin for a few minutes before you apply the Water Sleeping Mask.
Q. Can we use this in morning?
A. Yes, You can but this mask needs to be absorbed by skin for best results. Try using one week at night and next week for day. See the results yourself.
Get free spatula with Face Masks products
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The mask is simply nourishing and works magic for my skin.
My skin stays hydrated for the entire day, it's just working wonders on my skin. No more flaky or dry skin!!!!
Doesn't matter what your skin type is, this water sleeping mask will be the best purchase you will ever make. It's so soothing. The texture is to die for 😍😍😍 I have already finished 3 containers and this is my 4th purchase. This is the product eveeyone should include in their skincare 🌸
Hyaluronic Hydrating Water Sleep Mask is one of my favourites. The best thing is you put it on before going to bed. The skin will absorb the goodness, and when you wake up, rinse your face, and you’ll find the softest and supplest of skin. My skin is dry and sensitive, and it works wonders for my skin.
Hydrating mask is very nice it makes my skin softer and smoother, thanks dot and key!!