ENERGIZING BUBBLE CLAY MASK
- Bubbles on application, making it a super tingly, energizing product
- Deep cleanses pores by introducing oxygen bubbles into them
- Fights acne & breakouts by reversing damage caused by pollution
- A bubble clay mask with blue tansy & spearmint
- Fresh, minty, clay texture which bubbles on contact
- Acne Marks & Scars
- Dryness Dullness
- Uneven Skintone
The Scent- Minty & refreshing
The Texture- Thick creamy clay
Makes Skin Feel- Clean & soft
Makes Skin Look- Bright & nourished
1. Apply a thin layer of the bubble mask all over the face.
2. Let it sit on for 3-5 minutes until bubbles start appearing.
3. Gently massage to scrub away impurities.
4. Rinse with water. (Close the lid tightly after use)
Q. What is the percentage of Salicylic acid is the zit zapping serum?
Q. Does it make the skin too dry?
A. Not at all. The mask will leave your skin soft and hydrated.
Q. Is it cooling?
A. The mask has a very cooling effect on application owed to active spearmint in the formulation.
Q. How frequently should we use this?
A. Using this 2-3 times a week is enough.
Q. Is it good for oily skin?
A. The mask helps unclog pores and reduce sebum production, making it ideal for oily skin.
Q. Is it safe for sensitive skin?
A. Our products are 100% safe and dermatologically tested. However, we always recommend patch testing before using, especially for sensitive skin.
Q. Does it help with acne?
A. It helps unclog pores and remove acne-causing bacteria, therefore preventing acne from forming on the skin.
Q. What is the bubbling technology?
A. We use MPE technology for the bubbling action, which essentially helps in pumping oxygen into the skin.
Q. How do bubble masks actually work?
A. They basically work as a deep cleanser, reacting with oxygen in the air to make tiny bubbles, which helps cleansing ingredients go deeper into the skin.
Q. Will it suit combination skin types?
A. The bubble clay mask works for all skin types.
Q. Can a 17 year old use this mask?
A. This product can be safely used by individuals who are 18 years of age and above.