3-in-1 hair protection serum - protects from sun, heat and pollution.
- SPF 15 UV protection shield with transparent sunscreen actives.
- A sunscreen for the hair, it contains essential oils that make hair softer, smoother and shinier.
- No-mineral oil formula, smoothens hair cuticles, fights split-ends and breakage.
- With a delicate hint of refreshing tropical mandarin and green tea.
- Hair Damage
- UV protection
- Frizz Control
All Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, C 12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Salicylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Benzophenone - 3, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Green Tea Extract, Manadrin Extract
The Scent- Fresh, green, earthy
The Texture- Ultra light, non sticky serum
Makes Skin Feel- Softer, smoother and frizz-free
Makes Skin Look- Gives the hair a shiny look
1. Pump out an adequate amount of sunscreen hair serum onto your palm.
2. Gently apply to dry or damp hair for uniform coverage.
3. Use daily for effective protection. Avoid exposure to the sun between noon and 4 pm.
4. For better overall sun protection, use with Transparent Sunscreen Spray SPF 50
Q. Does it protect coloured hair?
A. The hair sunscreen comes with colour protection which helps hair colour last longer.
Q. Why does the hair need sun protection?
A. The goal is to protect from bleaching and to prevent moisture loss, which can lead to brittle, rough strands and split ends.
Q. Is it the same as the sunscreen used on the skin?
A. The SPF (Sun Protection Factor) that we see in our skin sunscreens is not relevant when it comes to hair. A different UV filter is used for the hair.
Q. Is this suitable for curly hair?
A. Its suitable for all types of hair.
Q. Can this be used as a hair serum on wet hair?
A. Yes. You could use it both as a hair serum and a sunscreen.
Q. Can I use this on the face?
A. No! It's for the hair! We have a range of sunscree specifically for the face and body that you can check out instead.
Q. Can I apply on the scalp?
A. Hair serums are suggested to be applied on the hair shafts and to avoid dabbing it on the scalp.