with natural botanicals
- Formulated with Lactic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid
- Exfoliates and hydrates the skin while you sleep.
- Contains extracts from borage flower, pineapple, pumpkin & grapefruit.
- Brightens the skin, minimizes fine lines & removes dark spots
- Provides the skin with ample hydration and also prevents the formation of acne.
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Dark spots
- Rough texture
- Dryness & dehydration
The Scent- Floral
Makes Skin Feel- Soft & Smooth
Makes Skin Look- Clear & Even Toned
1. Scoop out a generous layer and massage onto cleansed face and neck.
2. Leave on overnight.
3. Rinse off in the morning.
Q. How many times can we use it?
Ans - The AHA Sleeping Mask can be used three times a week
Q. What does AHA do for skin?
Ans - AHA is a mild exfoliant that helps brighten, smoothen, fade dark spots & also prevent acne formation.
Q. Does the product also have BHAs?
Ans - No. The product contains AHAs in the form of lactic acid, which is mild enough to leave on overnight.
Q. Can this be mixed with Vitamin C?
Ans - Vitamin C can have exfoliating effects on the skin, which is why we generally don't recommend mixing vitamin C with your AHAs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the texture & the feel of the product, gonna be sticking to it forever. It makes my skin breathe
Was excited for it's launch, it keeps up all it's promises! Masking & Chilling is love!