with natural botanicals
- An anti acne clay mask that removes toxins to combat recurring acne and skin damage from pollution.
- An acne face mask supercharged with matcha tea and tamanu oil, it detoxifies and mattifies your skin in just 10 minutes.
- Eucalyptus and neem oil provide a soothing experience, while French Green Clay draws out deep-dwelling impurities to unclog pores.
- Salicylic acid in the face mask minimises the appearance of acne scars, pimples and blemishes.
- A perfect non comedogenic clay mask for congested, acne prone skin.
- Acne Breakouts
- Clogged Pores
- Excess Oil
All Ingredients: Purified Water, Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pear Juice Ferment Filtrate (and) Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract (and) Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract (and) Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract (and) Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract (and) Houttuynia Cordata Extract (and) Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Acrylates/Beheneth25 Methacrylate Copolymer , Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethiconol , Silanediol Salicylate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Dimethicone , Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxy Ethyl cellulose ,Tocopheryl Acetate, Tea Tee Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Perfume.
The Scent- Fresh, green, earthy
The Texture- Thick creamy clay
Makes Skin Feel- Clean, refreshed, moisturized
Makes Skin Look- Poreless, brighter, radiant
1. APPLY- Slather an even layer of mask all over the face.
2. RELAX - Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
3. RINSE - Wash off with lukewarm water.
Q. Is it okay to use on oily skin?
A. The mask is a perfect match for oily skin as it helps remove excess oilo from clogged pores.
Q. How often can I use this?
A. You can use this 2-3 times a week.
Q. What to use after the mask?
A. You can apply your regular moisturizer or serum after applying the mask.
Q. Is this suitable for sensitive skin?
A. It is suitable for all skin types, especially for skin prone to the occasional redness and itchiness. We would recommend doing a patch test to check how your skin reacts to the product.
Q. How does it help avoiding pollution?
A. Pollution greatly affects your skin, especially if you have a busy schedule. Use this mask twice or thrice a week to rid your skin off the dullness caused by pollution, in addition to oiliness, breakouts, dark spots and acne scars.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have always loved clay mask .. skin feels really soft
love the product. its just wow
you dnt see see any huge difference in one use but after several usages you see the blemishes fade n Less acne spot
Have used this mask about 3-4 months ago,the consistency of the mask is thick and creamy and it spreass quite easily,it does help with acne marks and oiliness to a certain extent
anti acne clay mask