AHA + BHA HYDRO PEEL EXFOLIATING SERUM
- An exfoliating serum concentrated with glycolic acid + lactic acids (AHA ) & Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- Peel away the outer layer of your skin to reveal new, younger looking glowing skin
- An exfoliating face serum that sheds away dead dull skin, to reveal glowing radiant complexion.
- Contains gentle fruit acids derived from grapefruit, green apple, pineapple & more.
- A safer & cheaper alternative to expensive clinical peeling treatments
- Dead Skin Cells
- Dirt Build-Up
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Sun Damage
The Scent- Fresh & citrusy
The Texture- Water-based, light weight
Makes Skin Feel- Petal-soft & nourished
Makes Skin Look- Bright & clear
1. Dispense 2-3 drops and apply to face and neck, avoiding the lower lash line and eyelids.
2. Rinse off with cold water after 10 minutes.
3. Always follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
4. Apply upto twice a week after cleansing and toning.
Q. Can this be used on sensitive skin?
A. While it is dermatologically tested & made with good-to-skin ingredients, we'd recommend a patch-test before using.
Q. Can I leave it on overnight?
A. No. This is a wash-off serum and is meant to be rinsed off after leaving it on for ten minutes.
Q. Can it be used daily?
A. We recommend using it up to twice a week
Q. In how long will it show results?
A. Skin will feel smoother & softer after the very first application. It will look visibly brighter and radiant after the 5th or 6th use.
Q. Which of the two acids help retexturize the skin?
A. The AHAs - Glycolic & Lactic acids will help clear off the rough dead cells. BHA (Salicylic acid) will penetrate deeper to clear out pores. This overall result in smoother, textured skin.
Q. What does AHA BHA actually mean?
A. These are Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Acids - naturally derived from sugary fruits like grapefruit, sugarcane, etc. They help to 'peel' off the dull top layer of the skin and reveal fresher skin underneath. It also helps to smooth out wrinkles, lines and also reduce acne scars.
Q. Is this a natural exfoliator?
A. Yes! The AHA in the product is derived from sugarcane, green apple, grapefruit and citrus.
Q. Can it be used on dry skin?
A. Yes you can! Always follow with a moisturizer.
Q. How exactly does this serum work?
A. The product contains gentle skin acids like glycolic and lactic, which 'unglued' dead cells to exfoliate skin. Giving way to a healthy looking glow.
Q. Does improve the texture of the skin?
A. Yes! It peels off the layer of rough, dull looking skin and allows fresh, smooth skin to resurface.