with natural botanicals
- Made with French Pink Clay, and Vitamin C rich Kakadu Plum
- A clay mask made with the potent blend of multiple brighteners, antioxidants, and hydrators.
- Combination of Kaolin and Bentonite helps clear up pigmentation and nasties from skin's surface.
- This Vitamin C face mask boasts a combination of Vitamin rich Kakadu plum and Acerola Cherry.
- Moisture magnet hyaluronic acid plumps de-hydrated cells to provide a nourishing bout of hydration.
- Dark spots
The Scent- Fresh, fruity, citrusy
The Texture- Thick creamy clay
Makes Skin Feel- Moisturized & supple
Makes Skin Look- Firm & radiant
1. APPLY- Slather an even layer of mask all over the face.
2. RELAX - Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
3. RINSE - Wash off with lukewarm water.
Q. What percentage of Vitamin C does this contain?
A. 15% Vitamin C extracts
Q. Can this be used along with the Hyaluronic serum?
A. Yes, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C can be used together
Q. Can this be used with the retinol serum?
A. We'd advice you not to use Vitamin C and Retinol together
Q. Does this mask help in hydrating skin too?
A. This face mask comes with hydrating hyaluronic acid that makes skin look plump and bouncy. It provides skin nourishment that detoxifies and enriches skin for a fresh, brightened appearance.
Q. How does brighten the skin?
A. The pink clay clears stubborn pigmentation marks to lighten skin’s complexion
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been using Dot & Key products for about 3 months now and there are wonderful visible changes on my entire face. My lips are plumper, my eyes are brighter and my skin spots have reduced considerably. I used the Vitamin C-Glow Pink Clay mask everyday for about 10-15 days and my skin is brighter than ever before. The consistency of the mask is gentle on the skin and does not crack very badly when it dries (with other masks, this was a problem for my skin as it left creases in my skin). Strongly recommend.
Gives a glow after use
MOISTURE RINSING PLUS BRIGHTENING BENEFITS