with natural botanicals
- Penetrates deeply to minimize pigmentation and restore the natural even tone of the underarm
- Made with an infusion of bearberry leaf and peony root to effectively lighten the underarms
- The serum corrects unneven skin tone by significantly deterring the production of melanin without any toxicity or side-effects
- Brightens the dark underarm skin, provides smooth, soft and evenly toned apperance in a matter of weeks
- Made without toxins, 100% safe and dermatologically tested.
- Underarm Pigmentation
- Uneven Skintone
- Odour Control
The Scent- Soothing floral
The Texture- Light weight, gel-emulsion
Makes Skin Feel- Fresh & moisturized
Makes Skin Look- Even toned, brighter
1. Clean your underarms with water and pat dry.
2. Gently apply 2-3 pumps of this lightening serum to the pigmented area.
3. For visible results, use twice daily for at least 4 weeks.
4. For best results, use the Underarm Serum with the Dot & Key Underarm Detox & Color Correction Mask (at least twice weekly).
Q. How long should I use it to see results?
A. Must be used regularly, twice a day for 3-4 weeks, for best results.
Q. Does this serum help with uneven skin tone?
A. It is made especially for uneven skin tone. You can use this daily to reduce pigmentation and discoloration of the underarm skin.
Q. Which works better, the underarm mask or the serum?
A. While the serum can be used as a daily treatment, the mask is supposed to be used twice or thrice a week. If you have really dark and patchy underarms and want to address its issues deeply, we would recommend using both as advised to see the underarm skin improve over time.
Get free 15ml Sleep Mask
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Working for me... though we need patience
UNDERARM COLOR CORRECTION SERUM
This is my 6th bottle of the Underarm Colour correction cream. I looooovvvvveeee the product ans transformation it has brought about.
Would recommend anyone with uneven skin underarm tone to close your eyes and use this product. ❤️
It really worked on my underarms. Must try