with natural botanicals
- Flaunt healthy, glowing skin with Dot & Key Glow Reviving Vitamin C Serum.
- Infused with 100% natural vitamin C from Kakadu Plum, Acerola Cherry and Hyaluronic acid.
- Repairs skin damage, minimizes dark spots and signs of ageing.
- Also neutralizes free radicals and boosts collagen production for smooth, soft skin.
- Reduces dullness and signs of skin damage with uneven skin tone.
- With regular application, skin appears even-toned, radiant and glowing.
- Water-based, lightweight texture ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Uneven Skintone
- Dehydrated Skin
- Premature Ageing
The Scent- Citrusy floral (Also available in Fragrance free variant)
The Texture- Water-based, light weight
Makes Skin Feel- Petal-soft & dewy
Makes Skin Look- Brighter, glowy and spotless
1. Pump 3-4 drops of the face serum onto your palm.
2. Apply in dots all over the face.
3. Massage in an upward circular motion until completely absorbed.
4. For best results, use in the morning and evening, followed by a sunscreen.
Q. What is the percentage of Vitamin C in the Vitamin C Glow Revealing Serum?
Q. Can I apply hyaluronic serum and vitamin c serum at the same time?
A. Yes. However, its best to apply the Vitamin C serum at night. And the Hyaluronic serum in the day.
Q. Is it okay to use everyday?
A. Yes, it is the ideal serum for daily use.
Q. How many times a day should I apply?
A. You can apply this twice a day.
Q. What is the % of Hyaluronic acid in this?
A. It has 0.50% Hyaluronic acid.
Q. Should I use a moisturizer after this?
A. Yes, every serum should be followed by a moisturizer.
Q. What is the form of vitamin c used in this product? is it ascorbic acid or a derivative?
A. We are using the most natural form of Vitamin C sourced from super fruits kakadu plum and acerola cherries. Since it's the natural form, it is in its most stable state, and highly active on skin cells.
Q. When should I use this and how?
A. This could be used in your morning regime . Use it after a toner or cleanser and follow it to up with a sunscreen.
Q. Will it lighten my skin?
A. Hey, this will help brighten your skin complexion, giving you a clearer look.
Q. Is it in pump or dropper form?
A. It is in dropper form.
Q. How is it different from the hyaluronic serum?
A. The two serums serve different purposes. One is for dry skin related issues and the other is for glowing skin.
Q. Can I use it during the day?
A. While Vitamin C is safe to use for day time use, we'd recommend layering on a good amount of sunscreen to avoid photo sensitivity.
Q. Can I mix it with Salicylic acid serum?
A. Mixing Vitamin C with Salicylic acid (anti acne serum) reduces its potency. You can use the Vitamin C serum in the day time before using any day cream. Use the Acne Busting Serum at night, before using any night cream.
Q. Can I use it on dry skin?
A. Yes, this serum is suitable for dry skin.
Get free 15ml Clay Mask
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It contains everything you skin needs
It has very light texture which absorbs in skin quite easily & also moisturise your skin to some extent. I love how it adds glow to your bare face. Can be used AM to PM & it’s suitable for my sensitive skin also.
GLOW REVEALING VITAMIN C SERUM
This brand makes the only products that my skin doesnt react to. I have been struggling with acne and my skin is hypersensitive to all skin products. Thanks to this brand .. its a life saver. Hope the ingredients never change over time.
Just loved the serum texture, and how the skin has glowed in last 15 days with regular use. It really work. A must try product.