with natural botanicals
- Formulated with a combination of low and high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid, Kombucha, Fermented Rice Water, and Probiotics.
- Improves skin’s natural ecosystem of good bacteria that is necessary for great skin health.
- Provides 72 HR long lasting hydration to the skin.
- Strengthens the moisture barrier of the skin and shields it from environmental aggressors like UV rays and pollutants, resulting in plump, dewy and glowing skin.
- Dry Skin
- Dehydrated Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin tone
The Scent- Floral & Fruity
The Texture- Gel Like
Makes Skin Feel- Soft, Smooth, Even & Plump
Makes Skin Look- Healthy, Bright, Smooth, Dewy & Hydrated
1. Dot the gel on your face and neck, and massage in an upward motion.
2. Use daily in the morning and evening, after your serum.
3. Can be used under your makeup.
Q. Can this be used in the day time?
A. If used during the day, please follow with adequate amount of sunscreen
Q. Is this a natural exfoliator?
A. Yes! The AHA in the product is derived from sugarcane, green apple, grapefruit and citrus.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
my skin has dried out considerably and has been a task to maintain but the Dot & Key 72HR Hydrating Gel + Probiotics has come to my rescue! It's perfect blend of Hyaluronic Acid and Pre & Probiotics derived from fermented rice water and Kombucha restores the healthy glow on your skin and helps it look and stay more hydrated. It saves your skin from looking oily and sticky and gives your skin a moisturised, dewy and hydrated look. This has helped me a ton, let me know if it does the same for you!
I've used the Neutrogena and pond's hydagel creams but I've to say dot and keys one is my second most favourite after Neutrogena.
This is very light formula n the finish is velvety Matte texture
I am using it for a month and it is very effective
My skin feels so much hydrating and works so well