with natural botanicals
Put your skin worries to sleep with the goodness of natural botanicals that exfoliates and hydrates.
- Formulated with Lactic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid
- Made with the extracts of Borage Flower, Pineapple, Pumpkin and Grapefruit
- Brightens skin, diminishes fine lines and dark spots
- Reduces formation of acne and breakouts
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Dark spots
- Rough texture
- Dryness & dehydration
The Scent- Floral
Makes Skin Feel- Soft & Smooth
Makes Skin Look- Clear & Even Toned
1. Scoop out a generous layer and massage onto cleansed face and neck.
2. Leave on overnight.
3. Rinse off in the morning.
Q. How many times can we use it?
Ans - The AHA Sleeping Mask can be used three times a week
Q. What does AHA do for skin?
Ans - AHA is a mild exfoliant that helps brighten, smoothen, fade dark spots & also prevent acne formation.
Q. Does the product also have BHAs?
Ans - No. The product contains AHAs in the form of lactic acid, which is mild enough to leave on overnight.
Q. Can this be mixed with Vitamin C?
Ans - Vitamin C can have exfoliating effects on the skin, which is why we generally don't recommend mixing vitamin C with your AHAs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Well I can't say much because I'm using this only once a week because I've sensetive oily to combination acne prone skin so I've to be so sure before applying anything to my face
BRIGHTENS AS WELL AS EXFOLIATE
Can’t wait to use this product.
Hope this gives results just like serum