SPF 40 REEF SAFE SUNSCREEN
- An SPF 40 sunblock lotion that does not contain any harmful chemicals
- Reef safe sunblock makes sure no animals or creatures are harmed due to chemicals in the water
- Contains no oxybenzone, avobenzone or octinoxate and completely marine safe
- A sun protection lotion for the face as well as the body
- Made with 100% natural mineral based sunscreens only - zinc oxide & titanium dioxide, rooibos tea & blood orange
- UV Protection
- Marine Safe
- Natural Sunscreen
The Scent- Citrusy green
The Texture- Creamy and Lightweight
Makes Skin Feel- Soft & nourished
Makes Skin Look- Dewy & moisturized
1. Apply generously on the face & other exposed parts of the body.
2. Use several times throughout the day to maintain sun protection, especially if in contact with water or during excessive sweating.
3. Avoid contact with eyes.
Q. Is it oil-based?
A. The sunscreen is non-greasy and not oil based.
Q. Can this be used on oily skin?
A. It is suitable for all skin types! The lightweight cream-based formula acts as the perfect non-greasy sunscreen.
Q. What is the texture?
A. It is a creamy, lightweight texture that is easily absorbed.
Q. Does it make the skin oily?
A. It gets absorbed into the skin immediately after application, leaving no oily residue.
Q. Can it be used on combination skin?
A. It is suitable for all skin types, is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic!
Q. What is the actual use of this?
A. The reef safe formula of the sunscreen makes sure there is no chemical in the composition that can harm the marine animals and coral reefs when it washes off in the water.
Q. Is it only for beach use?
A. Did you know that even tap water ends up in the ocean? When you wash off your regular sunscreen, the water goes straight to the ocean and affects the marine life, therefore it would be sensible to use this even when not visiting the beach.
Q. What does mineral sunscreen mean?
A. A mineral sunscreen is one that uses minerals as its active ingredients. The minerals most often used are zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. They provide a physical barrier between your skin and the sun's harmful rays.