- Get rapid relief from acne breakout for clear and healthy skin backed by balanced hydration with Calming Rapid Relief Face Mask.
- Made in an aloe vera juice base, this 15-min wash-off gel mask with real Centella Asiatica leaves is ideal for acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin.
- Infused by highly potent yet calming cica with zero added fragrance, it rapidly relieves acne breakout for clear, calm skin.
- While antioxidant-rich green tea soothes inflamed skin and redness, mugwort and heartleaf offer instant relief to skin irritation.
- With these blends the goodness of niacinamide that helps fade acne scars and minimizes the appearance of pores for an improved texture.
Q. What is the difference between Cica Gel Mask and Cica Night Gel?
A. While both the products feature cica as their hero ingredient, both are quite different from each other. Cica Night Gel is a night cream that works overnight to heal acne and acne scars along with soothing skin irritation. Cica Gel Mask is a wash-off gel mask that provides instant relief from an acne breakout, skin irritation and redness.
Q. Will it dry out my skin?
A. No. Our cica gel mask has been specially curated to fight acne and irritation along with providing balanced hydration for clear, nourished and rested skin texture. However, if you are looking for something for dry skin, then you can try our Rose Gel Mask for the best results.
Q. It is suitable for oily skin?
A. Yes. This gel mask is also suitable for oily skin as it will make your skin feel toned and refined.
Q. Does it contains added fragrance?
A. No. The cica gel mask is devoid of any added fragrance since it has been specially curated for acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin.
Q. Can I leave this gel mask for more than 15 mins?
A. Yes. This soft gel mask helps rehydrate your skin leaving it plump and dewy with a healthy glowing complexion.
Q. How many times a week do I need to use this gel mask?
A. Consider using this gel mask twice a week for best results.
Q. Can I use this gel mask with Cica Night Gel?
A. Yes. You can use this gel mask with our Cica Night Gel for maximum results.
Q. Will it help soothe my active acne and existing acne scars?
A. Yes. When used twice a week, it instantly soothes active acne and repairs existing acne scars over time.
Get free spatula with Face Masks products
It actually worked wonders. Works like a miracle
Cica Calming Rapid ACNE Relief GEL Mask
Very nice if used as spot treatment
Loved It, works really well
Good skin tone after using it for a month